After you’ve sent your new Client the Journey Kick Off video and asked that they review it along with the Journey Kick Off card, it’s time for the Journey Kick Off call so that you can be sure your Client understands the program and knows how to start. Here are some guidelines of topics to cover:
- Read the OPTAVIA Guide cover to cover and keep with them as a reference.
- Choose their 5 Fuelings the night before.
- Plan their lean and green meal (the OPTAVIA 30 Pinterest page has some great ideas!).
- Weigh/measure their lean and green portions to learn proper portion sizes.
- Eat within 1 hour of waking.
- Drink plenty of water (Recommended 64 oz.)
- Eat every 2 – 3 hours.
- Answer any questions they may have.
- Confirm time to call them on Day 1.
To download the recommended support topics for your new Client’s first week, click here.