You’ve helped guide them to Day 4! Here are some guidelines of topics to cover:
- Congratulate them on Day 4.
- Review signs of fat burning: more energy, decreased hunger, improved sleep, feeling better overall.
- Ask them to take you through Day 4: Fuelings, times, and lean and green meal.
- Advise accordingly.
- Ask how they are feeling.
- Ask if they have any questions.
- If everything is going well (in fat burn on the 5 & 1 Plan®), then set up your next Check-in.
- If they are struggling, review their program again and provide additional tips for success.
- Encourage them to contact you if they have any questions before your next Check-in.
- If they haven’t already read it, email them the PDF of Dr. A’s eBook, Stop. Challenge. Choose. and let them know this may be helpful and motivating, and ask them to read it.
Remember to set up a time to connect on Day 7 to celebrate their first week! For more information on Week 1 support click here. Your next steps with your Client will be conducting check-ins to stay connected and on track.