To assist our Coaches with determining which of their Clients would qualify as a Reactivated Clients we have assembled a brief SOP below. A Reactivated Client is a Reactivated Client is an individual who has not placed an order with OPTAVIA Premier in the last 180 days.
- Login into OPTAVIA Connect.
- Select the Clients Report under the Client Support tab on the navigation menu.
- Within the Clients Report find the column Premier Member.
- Select the ellipsis to the right and select the filter option. Type yes into the first field "is equal to"
- Next, locate the column Last Order Date.
- Click on the ellipsis to the right and select the first option Sort Ascending to see the oldest orders.
- The report will now show all Clients within your Frontline who are Premier members with the Clients who have not placed a Premier Order in the longest period of time at the top of the report.
- In the image below, the highlighted box shows all the Clients who would qualify as a Reactivated Client based on their last Premier order.