What is an OPTAVIA Lead?
An OPTAVIA lead is an opportunity to support a new Client or existing Medifast Direct™ Client that has requested the care, support and mentorship of an OPTAVIA Coach.
How do I qualify for OPTAVIA Leads?
To qualify for the OPTAVIA Leads program, an OPTAVIA Coach must meet the following requirements each month:
- Be a Certified OPTAVIA Coach
- Obtain a minimum of 6,000 in Frontline Volume (FQV)
How often do I receive OPTAVIA Leads if qualified?
OPTAVIA Leads are not guaranteed each month. Leads are issued based on a "first come first serve" basis.
If I do not receive an OPTAVIA Lead in a qualified month, will I be owed a lead next month?
No. If an OPTAVIA Coach qualifies for an OPTAVIA Lead but is not issued one in a commissionable month, the OPTAVIA Coach must qualify again the following month to remain eligible to receive an OPTAVIA Lead. Failure to qualify for an OPTAVIA Lead before being issued one will result in the OPTAVIA Coach being removed from the lead qualified list until they qualify again in a future commissionable month.
How are OPTAVIA Leads assigned to a OPTAVIA Coach?
- Select Find a Coach, located in the top right corner of the home page.
- Next select Connect with a Coach, located under the section "I want to connect with an OPTAVIA Coach". *You must select box and confirm "I'm not a robot" before proceeding.
- Add personal contact information and select Connect Me.
*An OPTAVIA Coach will receive an email with the new leads personal contact information. Client should be contacted within 48 hours to introduce yourself as a Coach and begin coaching support.