What can be accomplished through this partnership with the OPTAVIA Community?
Through our partnership, we can advance our mission and bring healthy habits to even more people, aligning who we are with how we give. So let's join hands and imagine a future where healthy habits are second nature for all!
How can I get involved in Healthy Habits For All®?
As a member of the OPTAVIA Community, you can:
- Support one of our nonprofit partners, No Kid Hungry®, through this donation link.
- Continue hosting fundraising events and organizing volunteer activities to create healthy habits in your local community. Check out the Healthy Habits For All Toolkit, designed to help you a Healthy Habits For All event – any time of year. If you do, let us know so we can track our impact and recognize your contributions. Report your activities using these forms:
- Healthy Habits For All Volunteer Activities
- Healthy Habits For All Fundraising Events. Once you’ve reported your event, set up your donation page. If you’ve planned a fundraising event in the past, you can set up additional events from your donation page by going to ‘manage my page’ then ‘donate my days’.
- Spread the word and show your support on social media by using #HealthyHabitsForAll and #OPTAVIA.
How can I get involved to help teach the Habits of Health Curriculum?
We are thrilled you are interested in learning more about OPTAVIA’s Habits of Health Curriculum! This initiative was announced at OPTAVIA Convention 2019, and we are in the early stages of developing a curriculum based on the Habits of Health. Stay tuned for more information to come as this exciting project progresses!
If you have additional questions, email HealthyHabitsForAll@OPTAVIA.com.
Can I make a monetary donation?
Yes, you can make a donation through this link. All donations will support Healthy Habits For All’s nonprofit partner, No Kid Hungry. No Kid Hungry is a 501(c)(3) that makes sure kids have access to the nutrition they need to grow up healthy and strong. No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger through programs that provide nutritious, USDA-approved food like fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Where can I find more information?
Here are some helpful links:
• Registration form to submit your volunteer activity.
• Registration form to submit your fundraising event.