You know that OPTAVIA gives you the power to shape your destiny and create a life of greater momentum and financial freedom*. As you are building your business, remember these important items to keep you on track and growing.
*OPTAVIA makes no guarantee of financial success. Success with OPTAVIA results only from successful sales efforts, which require hard work, diligence, skill, persistence, competence, and leadership. Your success will depend upon how well you exercise these qualities. Please see the OPTAVIA Income Disclosure Statement http://bit.ly/idsoptavia for statistics on actual earnings of Coaches.
In this section, you'll learn to:
- Connect with our Coach community and define what is most important to you and your business.
- Take an organized and scheduled approach to Coaching.
- Make the most of your Monthly Action Plan to help you grow.
- Appreciate the power of events and the effect they can have on your and others’ transformations.
Connect to your Business Coach and Mentorship Team.
- You’ll find their contact information in your “Welcome Email”.
What matters to you most?
Connect to our Community.
- Join our Agents of Transformation® Facebook group.
2. Simplify to Multiply (Getting Organized).
OPTAVIA Support Team.
- Take an organized approach to Coaching.
- Digital Success System for download
Leverage Client Support Groups.
- Face-to-face or virtual - these groups offer valuable peer support.
3. Chart Your Course (Looking at your business).
Check your progress.
- Take some to evaluate your progress, look at your goals, revise your story, and understand where you are on your journey.
Make time for your business.
- If you want big things from your business, it’s important to touch it every day. With all the demands for your time and attention, how much time do you really have? Complete this quick exercise to find out.
Maximize your MAP.
- Your MAP can help you identify areas of focus and assess critical factors for success.
- Fill out your MAP each month