Let's review what we learned as an Associate Director. Those skills, plus the other foundational knowledge that you've gained will help you grow to Executive Director.
As a Director, you are probably already familiar with these skills:
Video Coming Soon
1. Ready. Set. Go!
Welcome and support your new Coach, the OPTAVIA Way.
Helping a new Coach get started & grow to Senior Coach.
- The key steps you took as a new Coach are equally important to your new Coach. Here's a checklist of items to help support and guide them into action.
Watch this brief video on helping your new Coach get started & grow to Senior Coach.
Conducting 3-way Conversations with your new Coach.
- Transfer the skills of sharing their story and inviting Candidates to join us by doing it for them, doing it with them, and watching them do it via 3-way conversations.
2. Chart Your Course.
What's your Optimal Wellbeing path?
Check your progress.
- Take some time to evaluate your progress, look at your goals, revise your story, and understand where you are on your journey.
Make time for your business.
- If you want big things from your business, it's important to touch it every day. With all the demands for your time and attention, how much time do you really have? Complete this quick exercise to find out.
Maximize your MAP.
- Your MAP can help you identify areas of focus and assess critical factors for success.
- Fill out your MAP each month