OPTAVIA is thrilled to announce a new OPTAVIA Convention FIBL Suite Incentive* for Coaches who ranked as Integrated Global Directors and Integrated Presidential Directors in January 2022.
Leading into Convention 2022, this Incentive offers a rewarding opportunity for Coaches who grow their business by welcoming New Coaches and Clients to the Community and positioning them for success by providing support and guidance from the start of their partnership.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the reward for the FIBL Suite Incentive?
By performing the requirements outlined in the Official Terms & Conditions for this Incentive, the top thirty-one qualifying Coach accounts attending Convention 2022 will receive a private or semi-private suite at State Farm Arena to enjoy during General Sessions and the Celebration of Success Ceremony.
Suite Seating Overview:
|Rank / Place||Suite Style||Capacity|
(number of individuals permitted in the Suite)
How do I qualify for the FIBL Suite Incentive?
To qualify for the FIBL Suite Incentive, you must:
- Rank as an Integrated Global Director or Integrated Presidential Director in January 2022;
- Qualify as an Integrated Global Director or Integrated Presidential Director each month of the Qualification Period;
- Grow your FIBL Generation Volume 20% during the Qualification Period, as compared to your “Baseline” (“Baseline” is defined in the Terms & Conditions); and
- Rank as one of the top thirty–one performing Coach accounts by the close of the Qualification Period.
How does the FIBL Suite Incentive work?
The FIBL Suite Incentive measures growth in two ways: FIBL Generation Volume and Active Coaches. To account for varying sizes of coaching businesses in the OPTAVIA Community, growth will be measured in four different categories which are:
- FIBL Generation Volume: All Qualifying Volume (“QV”) between a FIBL and the next qualifying FIBL.
- Active Coaches: All Coaches in your Line of Business with positive Frontline Qualifying Volume (“FQV”), down to the next qualifying FIBL.
- Baseline: The snapshot of a Coach’s FIBL Generation Volume and Active Coaches as of the close of the month of January 2022. A sample of a Coach’s “Baseline” can be seen in the month of January in the “Pinning the Tree” example below.
- Pinning the Tree/Pinned the Tree: The Company will use a snapshot of the tree structure that exists as of January 2022, this ensures Coaches are not negatively impacted by any “breakaway” that may occur when growing FIBL Generation Volume and Active Coaches. See the example below:
Example: “Pinning The Tree”
- In this example, John, Josh, and Matt have “broken away” from Nadal’s FIBL Generation Volume since they each ranked as IPD in January.
- Katie’s FIBL Generation Volume, down to Matt, would be included in Nadal’s 2,000,000 FIBL Generation Volume since Katie did not rank as IGD or IPD in January.
- John’s FIBL Generation Volume would be inclusive of Bob’s 500,000 since Bob ranked as GD in January.
- For the month of June, Katie ranked up to IPD, although Katie ranked up, Katie’s FIBL Generation Volume is still included in Nadal’s FIBL Generation Volume because we “Pinned the Tree” in January 2022, when Katie was ranked as Presidential Director (“PD”).
- Similarly, Josh dropped down to PD, Nadal does not get credit for that volume because we “Pinned the Tree” in January 2022. However, Josh would no longer qualify for the Incentive because he did not maintain IGD or IPD for the length of the Incentive.
How does the FIBL Suite Incentive track and measure growth?
The FIBL Suite Incentive measures growth in two ways: FIBL Generation Volume and Active Coaches. To account for varying sizes of coaching businesses in the OPTAVIA Community, growth will be measured in four different categories, shown below.
- Raw Number of FIBL Generation Volume Growth: The Company will measure each Participant’s growth in FIBL Generation Volume as a raw number. In the chart below, compared to all qualifying Participants, Coach Amy has the second-highest growth in FIBL Generation Volume, as a raw number, therefore, Coach Amy earns 3 points.
- Raw Number of Active Coach Growth: The Company will measure each Participant’s growth of Active Coaches as a raw number. In the chart below, compared to all qualifying Participants, Coach Tim has the lowest growth in Active Coaches, as a raw number, therefore, Coach Tim earns 1 point.
- Percentage of FIBL Generation Volume Growth: The Company will measure each Participant’s FIBL Generation Volume growth as a percentage. In the chart below, compared to all qualifying Participants, Coach George has the second-highest percentage of FIBL Generation Volume, therefore, Coach George earns 3 points.
- Percentage of Active Coach Growth: The Company will measure each Participant’s growth of Active Coaches as a percentage. In the chart below, Coach Amy has the second-highest percentage growth of Active Coaches, therefore, Coach Amy earns 3 points.
Example: Point Allocation
From each of the four (4) Growth Categories, the Participants will earn points from lowest (1) to highest (31). The sum of total points earned by Participants will be calculated, and the Participants will be ranked based on the total points they earn. The top thirty–one (31) point earners, who meet all the Incentive Qualifications, will achieve the Rewards. In the example chart below, George, the recipient of 12 points, would be the top earner and would receive the Reward of a private suite which accommodates 15 individuals, so long as George meets all other Incentive Qualifications.
|January 2022||June 2022||Growth (Raw Number)||Growth (Percentage)|
|FIBL Gen V||Active Coaches||FIBL Gen V||Active Coaches||FIBL Gen V||Ranking||Active Coaches||Ranking||FIBL Gen V||Ranking||Active Coaches||Ranking||Total|
← Table is Scrollable →
What happens at the end of the Incentive if there is a tie-in point accrual?
In the event of a tie for total points, the Company will use the Coaches’ “overall growth” in FIBL Generation Volume as a tie-breaker.
What is the Qualification Period for the FIBL Suite Incentive?
The FIBL Suite Incentive began on February 1, 2022, at 12:00 AM PT and ends on June 30, 2022, at 11:59 PM PT.
How can I track my progress and points accrual during the FIBL Suite Incentive?
OPTAVIA will help FIBLs track their performance by providing monthly reports to potential qualifiers via email sent on or about the 10th day of each month of the Incentive.
As this Incentive measures your business growth from January 2022, Coaches who qualify for the Incentive will receive monthly emails with Baseline reporting for each month of the Incentive. Stay tuned for more reporting features coming soon.
What if a Coach on my team advances to a FIBL who has never achieved the competency of FIBL? Can they qualify for the FIBL Incentive?
No, only independent OPTAVIA Coaches that qualified as Integrated Global Directors or Integrated Presidential Directors in January 2022 are eligible for the FIBL Suite Incentive. OPTAVIA Coaches that did not rank as Integrated Global Director or Integrated Presidential Director in January 2022 will then be eligible for the Global & Presidential Director Incentive.
How do I learn more about the FIBL Suite Incentive?
Please review the official Incentive Terms & Conditions for additional information.